Will PennDOT repair grass (turf) damage after snow removal activities and clean debris out of my yard?

0

0

A.Typically, this damage occurs during very heavy snowfalls requiring the use of loaders and large snow blowers, which do not perform in the same manner as our truck-mounted snowplows. However, the damage is generally confined to the legal right-of way. While it is unsightly, the frequency and severity is proportional to the snow depth. PENNDOT does not repair these turf damages or remove deposited debris within the right-of-way limits on a routine basis. If property owners insist on reimbursement for conditions that occur beyond the legal right-of-way, we will supply the standard Department of General Services claim form, which is available through the PENNDOT county offices. SNOW REMOVAL AT PARK AND RIDE LOTS BUCKS COUNTY Q.