Will the hp g7000 play games?

0

Will the hp g7000 play games?

0
Alex

When choosing the right gaming laptop, it is advisable not to rush into the purchase. As a rule, gaming models are more expensive than ordinary ones, and therefore it is worth understanding all the pros and cons of each of the solutions. Not sure where to buy a gaming laptop? Contact https://gamingprofy.com/reviews/best-gaming-laptops-under-600/ or consultants in our online store. We will help you choose a gaming laptop that will meet your wishes

0
Kattie

Well, I’m not quite sure about HP G7000 laptop, but I have HP Omen 15-Ax250wm and it works perfectly for my work needs, and for my personal purposes, like playing MMORPG on the highest quality of graphics. You can read a review here on Daily Tech Central website, just to understand what I’m talking about. They have some other great gaming laptops to choose from, so I can recommend this resource.

0

it uses the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 and should handle most games, especially if you upgrade the laptop’s ram.