Would eating only hard candy and nuts provide a balanced diet?

0
Posted Jogn Cartman edited answer

0
Jogn Cartman Jogn Cartman edited answer

Nuts have saturated fats and sweets are pure sugar and carbs. Imagine what will happen to your body. I ate horribly and got diabetes. I was so disgusted by the thought that I signed up for a health coach class. I thought it was okay at the time, because so many of my family and friends had it. I had a long and difficult road to awareness and proper nutrition, which began with a diagnosis made during one of my checkups. Back then it was called glucose intolerance, today it is called diabetes. So self-care and proper nutrition and sports are my life.

0
popular

I think you have the wrong diet 🙂 The way to count calories helped me get thin. Also, I want to recommend an online dietitian whom I found online  https://timeviewer.tv/  an online dietitian helped me correctly count calories and balance my diet perfectly in order to become a wonderful, new person.

0
Alyssa Meston Alyssa Meston edited answer

I don’t think that these products could be considered as a balanced diet. Of course you could replace them in your daily alimentation to sustain your health, but if you want to start a diet, you should definitely try the Keto diet. The food product list of these diet is balanced, you will consume the right vitamins and proteins. If you would like to see the good keto products I would recommend you see the link that I attached and tell us our experience.

0
Benjamin

I don’t think you can call it a diet. Even if you’re just trying to get some fast carbs before a workout, I think it’s a pretty bad move. Better read the useful tips in this blog https://living-sano.com/ to use the best diets

0

Close. Adding cotton candy to the mix will compensate for some of the nutrients missing in hard candy. Personally, my “work-out” diet is nachos and malt liquor. It gives me an edge when I’m hitting the weights.