Would food still taste yummy if there was no sugar added?

0

0

My Mother always said “It’s all in your head!” I heard this so much that it took quite a long time of hearing this to pay attention to what she was saying, then I decided to put it to the test, and it worked, I talked myself into eating everything on my plate! I could handle no sugar, especially now, when I have to stay away from sugar as much as possible, and I choose to be happy no matter what, so I will find a way to love things minus sugar! Your taste buds get use to it. I started to add water to everthing, even drinks because I needed more liquid in my diet, got so use to it, that one day I thought of treating myself to cranberry juice and orange juice and yuck! It was like syrup!

0

Most foods have natural sugar. Being diabetic, I can say that there are a lot of foods that still taste great with no sugar added. Like shteve said, no salt would make a huge difference in taste.