You are required to complete a Criminal Background Check unless you are in one of the following programs: Biomedical Informatics, Post-Professional Physical Therapy, and Psychiatric Rehabilitation. What do I have to complete in order to receive a Criminal Background Check?

0

0

When you are accepted for admission, you will be sent Authorization and Self-Disclosure forms which you return to Enrollment Services with your deposit. Your admission is not considered final until your criminal background check is complete and acceptable to UMDNJ.