You were born in Ohio, graduated from high school in California, went to art school in New York, and now live in Florida. What have you learned from living in different areas of the country?

0

0

I have lived in many states and believe it or not, I attended eight different high schools! My father was not in the military, he was just looking for the end of the rainbow. Moving frequently didn’t give me a chance to learn much about the different areas I lived, however, being the “new girl” helped me develop my skills as an artist. Drawing helped me to pass the time since I didn’t know anyone in school. Eventually, drawing became more important than having friends. Finally, I made friends at school because I drew well.