Can anyone die from drinking too much water from the swimming pool that contains chlorine? :)?
In theory yes, chlorine is toxic to the human body and can attack the lungs and other organs, but the size of the swimming pool dilutes the concentration of chlorine, so you would have to drink alot of it, but if you have consume any, i would still drink alot of tap water to detoxify your body, if you feel any pains in your body or illness, contact a doctor ASAP
I looked for the answers, hope it will make you satisfy. Swallowing pool water isn’t the best thing to do, but you will most likely be fine (just like in drinking water). Swimming pool water can be polluted with germs, which are capable to enter your body not only through your mouth, but also through cuts and abrasions. These germs can cause infections in your eyes, ears and nose. Although pools are chlorinated, the chlorine does not kill all the germs present. That said the mainly you will probably get from swallowing the water is diarrhea and a distress stomach.