Important Notice: Our web hosting provider recently started charging us for additional visits, which was unexpected. In response, we're seeking donations. Depending on the situation, we may explore different monetization options for our Community and Expert Contributors. It's crucial to provide more returns for their expertise and offer more Expert Validated Answers or AI Validated Answers. Learn more about our hosting issue here.

Can I request KwikPay if my account is in grace status or in-school status?


Yes. However, your first debit will not occur until a regular payment amount is set for your account. This occurs typically six (6) months after graduation or separation from school.

Related Questions

What is your question?

*Sadly, we had to bring back ads too. Hopefully more targeted.