Important Notice: Our web hosting provider recently started charging us for additional visits, which was unexpected. In response, we're seeking donations. Depending on the situation, we may explore different monetization options for our Community and Expert Contributors. It's crucial to provide more returns for their expertise and offer more Expert Validated Answers or AI Validated Answers. Learn more about our hosting issue here.

Can I rollover or transfer my deferred compensation balance into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) if I leave VTA?


You may roll over your Deferred Compensation Plan funds into a Traditional IRA if you leave VTA, if you wish to do so. You also may keep the balance in the VTA plan if you so choose, providing you have $1,000 or over in your account.

Related Questions

What is your question?

*Sadly, we had to bring back ads too. Hopefully more targeted.