Can I send proof of ownership to FlightAware for access to track a blocked tail number? (Back To Top) Yes, FlightAware offers that service; see this page for more information.

0

0

Can I block my aircraft on FlightAware? (Back To Top) Yes, there are two ways to accomplish this: • FlightAware Selective (Un)blocking Enroll in FlightAware’s selective unblocking service for a tail number that is not already blocked. FlightAware can process your request with next-day service and will block your operations from the general public. Your FlightAware account(s) will continue to be able to securely view and track your aircraft. FlightAware will complete the paperwork necessary for blocking your aircraft on other flight tracking services and will provide you with everything you need to accomplish the block. • Blocking request through NBAA BARR The NBAA (National Business Aviation Association) operates and maintains the BARR (Blocked Aircraft Registration Request) in conjunction with the FAA.