Important Notice: Our web hosting provider recently started charging us for additional visits, which was unexpected. In response, we're seeking donations. Depending on the situation, we may explore different monetization options for our Community and Expert Contributors. It's crucial to provide more returns for their expertise and offer more Expert Validated Answers or AI Validated Answers. Learn more about our hosting issue here.

Can money from another qualified state tuition plan be rolled over to an Account in the Vermont Higher Education Investment Plan?


A. Yes. Vermont’s Plan will accept rollovers from another qualified state tuition plan. You can also roll over funds from the Vermont Plan to another qualified state tuition plan.

Related Questions

What is your question?

*Sadly, we had to bring back ads too. Hopefully more targeted.