Do I need to provide releases for exterior locations (i.e. city streets, public parks, etc.)?

0

0

A. We dont require paperwork for exterior locations, but we strongly recommend you research what is legal and illegal by going to your city’s governing film office. For example, you will definitely need a permit if you want to shoot in the middle of a busy street at 3PM. If you want to shoot handheld footage in a public park, you will probably not need a permit. Make sure to research everything through your city’s film office.