Do you think Florida would be better off with Tim Tebow at quarterback than Chris Leak?

0

0

No. I’ve said it consistently and I’ll continue to say it: one of the most underappreciated, disrespected, great college quarterbacks of all-time is Chris Leak. I think there will probably be a day when Florida fans will look back and realize their stupidity in not appreciating Chris Leak. Look at his raw numbers. And don’t come with this “Well, we judge quarterbacks at Florida with the number of championships.” That’s nonsense. I don’t remember Florida winning hundreds of championships. I think he’s a remarkable player. That being said, I think Tim Tebow has had a remarkable impact on the team. And I think Urban Meyer deserves some credit for how he’s handled the deal and that it hasn’t become a distraction. But I think first and foremost, it hasn’t become a distraction because of the class that Chris Leak has showed in not allowing it to become one. I continue to become frustrated with how the Gators’ fans have treated him. It’s not about Chris Leak. It’s about the schedule. They pla