do you want to know your level of intelligence?

Science
0
Natali Demon0 Posted

is it important to you? which test is best for this?

0

I like to communicate with smart people and I believe that a high level of intelligence makes a person a more interesting interlocutor. I invite all my friends to take a test http://iq-global-test.com/ and check the level of their intelligence. the results pleasantly surprise us. we compare our level of intelligence with the population of other countries. it’s very fun and interesting

0

A person’s IQ can be calculated by having the person take an intelligence test. The average IQ is 100 by definition. If you achieve a score higher than 100, you did better than the average person, and a lower score means you (somewhat) performed less.