Does anybody have any HOMEMADE Christmas gift ideas?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0

Hello! Thank you for the replies and the thread here. As for me, I really like to make some good custom gifts like those Custom Lapel Pins, for example. I give them to my friends and family as gifts, and they love those I have to say. I am pretty sure that you will find the idea interesting to you too, think about it 🙂

0

– How about home made ornaments – String of lights in an inexpensive glass vase – homemade compilation CD of a person’s favorite music – photograph in a picture frame – shoot a video and burn it onto a DVD