Have you ever tried rock climbing/ breakdancing/ parkour/ martial arts/ capoeira/etc, etc?

0

0

I’ve researched and tried them all, and have thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone. Like weight training or gymnastics, they all deal with control and mastery over oneself – mentally and physically. So despite what may seem like totally dissimilar interests, in the end they just become different paths to the same goal, so I’m not terribly distraught that I can’t work on them all. In the end, there’s only so many hours in the day!

0

I’ve researched and tried them all, and have thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone. Like weight training or gymnastics, they all deal with control and mastery over oneself – mentally and physically. So despite what may seem like totally dissimilar interests, in the end they just become different paths to the same goal, so I’m not terribly distraught that I can’t work on them all. In the end, there’s only so many hours in the day! Kujo and me, a lifetime ago, back in my breaking days.