Important Notice: Our web hosting provider recently started charging us for additional visits, which was unexpected. In response, we're seeking donations. Depending on the situation, we may explore different monetization options for our Community and Expert Contributors. It's crucial to provide more returns for their expertise and offer more Expert Validated Answers or AI Validated Answers. Learn more about our hosting issue here.

How can Afford-a-Ford afford to sell new Ford s at this price?

afford Ford price s sell
0
Posted

How can Afford-a-Ford afford to sell new Ford s at this price?

0

A. All Ford dealers receive an additional monthly payment called a Holdback. The holdback is 2% of the price of the vehicle. So including the 1% Afford-a-Ford markup the total markup is 3%. While this is still very low, amounting to approximately $600-$900 per vehicle, the Afford-a-Ford business plan is based on selling vehicles in volume via the Internet and passing the savings onto it scustomers.

What is your question?

*Sadly, we had to bring back ads too. Hopefully more targeted.