Important Notice: Our web hosting provider recently started charging us for additional visits, which was unexpected. In response, we're seeking donations. Depending on the situation, we may explore different monetization options for our Community and Expert Contributors. It's crucial to provide more returns for their expertise and offer more Expert Validated Answers or AI Validated Answers. Learn more about our hosting issue here.

How do Air Force ROTC graduates compare with Air Force Academy and Officer Training School graduates?

0
Posted

How do Air Force ROTC graduates compare with Air Force Academy and Officer Training School graduates?

0

The Academy, ROTC and Officer Training School all produce qualified Air Force officers. The Air Force achieves better diversity and talent by getting officers from more than one commissioning source. Once on active duty, the most important factor in promotion is duty performance.

0

There is no difference. All three programs produce qualified officers. The Air Force achieves better diversity and talent by getting officers from more than one commissioning source. On active duty, the most important factor in promotions is duty performance.

0

All three programs produce qualified officers. The Air Force achieves better diversity and talent by getting officers from more than one commissioning source. On active duty, the most important factor in promotions is duty performance. Of all Colonels in the AF, 36% are AFROTC grads, 21% are USAFA, and 21% are OTS. Overall, 42% of all officers in the Air Force are AFROTC grads. (as of 3 Mar 04 from the AFPC website).

0

The Academy, ROTC and Officer Training School all produce qualified Air Force officers. The Air Force achieves better diversity and talent by getting officers from more than one commissioning source. Once on active duty, the most important factor in promotion is job performance.

0

A. The Academy, ROTC and Officer Training School all produce qualified Air Force officers. The Air Force achieves better diversity and talent by getting officers from more than one commissioning source. Once on active duty, the most important factor in promotion is duty performance.

Related Questions

What is your question?

*Sadly, we had to bring back ads too. Hopefully more targeted.