How do I split an MP3 file that is over 80 minutes in length, in order to burn it to an audio CD?

0

0

Quick Answer: iTunes is a great program for burning a CD of an MP3 file that is over 80 minutes in length. Simply burn a CD from an iTunes playlist. If the file is over 80 minutes, iTunes will prompt you to add a second disc. If you don’t have iTunes, you can download it for free from http://www.apple.com/itunes/. Detailed Answer: iTunes offers a CD-burning feature that makes splitting long files very easy.