How does Verizon Yahoo! for FiOS help protect my children from inappropriate content on the Internet?

0

0

Verizon Yahoo! for FiOS offers free Parental Controls and some of the best anti-spam tools online to help parents manage the sites and content children have access to on the Internet. Verizon Yahoo! for FiOS Parental Controls will help by providing you with fully customizable powerful filtering tools and useful Internet safety tips. These controls can be set for many different age ranges and can be activated by the account holder and applied to each individual user of the service.

0

Verizon Yahoo! for FiOS offers free Parental Controls and some of the best anti-spam tools online to help parents manage the sites and content children have access to on the Internet. Verizon Yahoo! for FiOS Parental Controls will help by providing you with fully customizable powerful filtering tools and useful Internet safety tips. These controls can be set for many different age ranges and can be activated by the account holder and applied to each individual user of the service. You can find out more about Parental Controls by accessing the My Services area from within your Verizon Yahoo! for FiOS Home Page. Yahoo!’s Parental Controls have recently been awarded The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval and iParenting Media’s Hottest Products Award.