I just received my W-2 and discovered school district withholding. I didn't live in a school district that imposes school district income tax at all last year. What should I do?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

You are not subject to the school district income tax. In order to get a full refund of the school district income tax withheld for a school district in which you were not domiciled at any time during the year, you must complete an SD 100 school district income tax return. (This form is available on our Web site at Tax Forms or by calling our toll-free forms request line at 1-800-282-1782.) Be sure to show on your return the school district number for which your employer withheld school district income tax. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.