Is my new construction project in Mecklenburg County required to have Special Inspections performed by a third party engineering firm?

0

0

If the project plans have a Schedule of Special Inspections on the structural specifications of the drawing, then chances are the project will require Special Inspections as indicated by the project structural engineer. Mecklenburg County has recently issued an interim scope for Special Inspections, so review of this scope will provide further details for requirements of each specific project.