My album, EP or single needs an album cover! How do I deliver cover art, and once I create/upload it, what if it doesn look good?

0

0

We want you to have a unique album, EP or single cover artwork you can be proud of. All TuneCore customers can upload their own image by clicking the “Upload Image” link on the Your Album or Your Single page. IMPORTANT: Images cannot contain URLs or email addresses. Please remember that this is a small, “thumbnail” image that most likely already has text on it (the name of your band/artist and the album name, while not required, are strongly encouraged). It must be legible at small size and not blurry. The stores also require proper spelling and other professional touches, though “artistic” and intentional misspellings are acceptable. This is a gray area, please use your judgment, and remember that all the stores have the right to refuse or require different artwork. For those who don’t have artwork of their own yet, we have created an Artwork Tool. Simply click “create artwork for me” and the site will guide you. No matter how you create it, please make sure your artwork meets all the

0

We want you to have a unique album, EP or single cover artwork you can be proud of. All Musicroy customers can upload their own image by clicking the “Upload Image” link on the Your Album or Your Single page. IMPORTANT: Images cannot contain URLs or email address. Please remember that this is a small, “thumbnail” image that most likely already has text on it (the name of your band/artist and the album name, while not required, are strongly encouraged). It must be legible at small size and not blurry. The stores also require proper spelling and other professional touches, though “artistic” and intentional misspellings are acceptable. This is a gray area, please use your judgment, and remember that all the stores have the right to refuse or require different artwork. For those who don’t have artwork of their own yet, we have created an Artwork Tool. Simply click “create my artwork” and the site will guide you. No matter how you create it, please make sure your artwork meets all these req