Obama and mccain…………. are they both natural born citizen?

0

0

Yes they are. The Hawaii Department of Health has verified Obama’s birth certificate and posted a press release confirming it. See link below to the Department of Health’s web site. edit: Natural Born does not mean both parents must be citizens. You are simply making that up. No court has ever ruled that both parents must be citizens, and it would make no sense in the context of the 14th amendment nor in the context of a constitution adopted in 1787.

0

Yes, both are naturalized American citizens. Obama was born in Hawaii and McCain was born in Panama. But it doesn’t make any difference if you are born in a foreign country. As long as one or both of your parents are naturalized American citizens then so are you automatically. How do I know this? I have a son born in Germany and he is a naturalized American citizen because I am. He could actually run for President if he so desired. (highly unlikely, but true.) He like McCain has what is called a Report of Birth Abroad.

0

McCain was born on an American Military Base, which is American soil, McCain is a natural borrn citizen. Obama is a whole other story, nobody knows for sure what that story is..yet.