Was Karl Marx gay with Friedrick Engels?

0

0

Well, nowadays people are “discovering” that everybody is/was gay. Even Robin Hood and Lincoln received their piece Since they are all dead, they cannot say anything Many people are saying that Edgar Hoover, the director of the FBI was gay, but other people say that that is only a discrediting campaign from the comunists as revenge because he had a strong hand against them Same situation.

0

You’ve got to be kidding me! Karl Marx was not gay (as far as I know) Karl Marx was married to Jenny von Westphalen, Marx’s children by his wife were: Jenny Caroline (m. Longuet; 1844–1883); Jenny Laura (m. Lafargue; 1846–1911); Edgar (1847–1855); Henry Edward Guy (“Guido”; 1849–1850); Jenny Eveline Frances (“Franziska”; 1851–1852); Jenny Julia Eleanor (1855–1898); and one more who died before being named (July 1857).