What is an Upfront Payment?

0

What is an Upfront Payment?

0

An Upfront Payment is a payment for your content offered before it is published. It is in addition to the money you can earn via Performance Payments. You must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States with a verified account to be eligible to receive these offers. Click here to learn more about submitting content for Upfront Payment.

0

An Upfront Payment is an advance payment for your content offered before your content is published. It is a bonus in addition to the money you can earn via Performance Payments.

0

An Upfront Payment is a payment for your content offered before it is published. How and when are payments sent? We pay our Sources exclusively via PayPal. All you need to receive payments from us is a basic, personal PayPal account, which is free. Typically, Upfront Payments are sent daily, M-F (except for holidays). If a payment is not sent one day, it will be sent the following day. Performance Payments are sent at the beginning of each month, no later than the second Wednesday, to accounts with at least $1.50 in Performance Payments. associatedcontent.com/faq.

0

An Upfront Payment is an advance payment for your content offered before your content is published. It is a bonus in addition to the money you can earn via Performance Payments. Why can’t I submit content for Upfront Payment Review? You may be unable to submit content for Upfront Payment for one of the following reasons: 1. You are under 18 years old. 2. You are not a citizen or legal resident of the United States. 3. You selected a submission template for a type of content for which we do not offer Upfront Payment (video, audio, slideshow or short story/prose). How do I withdraw money from my PayPal account? You can withdraw funds from your PayPal account via electronic transfer to your bank account or by requesting a check from PayPal. For more information visit paypal.com.