What is the role of the mentor during my first year at Microsoft?

mentor Microsoft year
0
10 Posted

0

A. When you join Microsoft, each graduate is accompanied by a dedicated mentor. Mentors are experienced Microsoft employees. Their role is to support your career development through advice and counselling. You’ll have regular scheduled meetings with your mentor to answer questions and help you to find solutions. In any case your mentor will do everything possible to ensure that your first year is a successful step towards your career with Microsoft.