What Jesus mission to the world?

0

What Jesus mission to the world?

0

It was to take the inescapable demands of justice upon Himself and reestablish the lost “one(ness)” relationship that came about as a result of the fall of man. John 17:20-26 Jesus Prays for All Believers 20″My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24″Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25″Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.

0

Jesus’s mission is to save us. This He did, and He offers life to the full, both now and forever.

0

I give us an example to follow. To preach the good news of the Kingdom, and to make disciples of many. He did all that, yet people forget what Jesus went through while on earth. And why he was here. Jehovah God sent him to die for our sins. And while Jesus was here, he did nothing of his own, but all the will of his Fathers, Jehovah God. He sanctified Jehovah’s Name.