Where can I apply for a golf registration card to reserve tee times?

0

0

This Department does not require a registration card to reserve tee times; simply contact the starter at any County golf course, by telephone or in person, to reserve your time, up to one week in advance of the desired time.(Please note that the City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks does require a registration card. If that is the agency you are trying to reach, you can contact the City directly by calling (818) 291-9980; or at ; and checking the Directory of Services for “Golf”.