Where can I find more information on Aladdin Kerosene or Aladdin Electric Lamps?

Aladdin electric Kerosene Lamps
0
10 Posted

0

So you have read through the various sections of this website and gained a general over view, and now you want to learn more. You are now ready to order “Aladdin, the Magic Name in Lamps” and price guide on kerosene lamps or the “Aladdin Electric Lamps” and price guide directly from the author J.W. Courter. As mentioned previously, if you merely seek to find information about that one lamp you’ve inherited or received as a gift you may be lucky enough to find a copy of these books in the collectable section of your local library or a large antique dealer in your area may retain a copy for personal reference and share information in response to your polite inquiry. Requests for specific information on many lamps and pricing information will not be posted on this website out of respect for copyright law & the long hours of research on the part of Mr. Courter. It is hoped once your interest goes beyond that first lamp you will make the purchase of a book for yourself.