Where is the Best Car Wash/Auto Detailing in Atlanta, Georgia?

Auto Glo Hand Car Wash
2214 Cheshire Bridge Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 633-4210
I have had a lot of cars cleaned at different washes around town, but this one is the best and now the only one that I go to. It is 10 miles away from where I live, but it's still worth the drive to get the car cleaned right. The wash service is great. They always clean the inside and out on the cars well, and never leave swirl marks when buffing (one of my cars is black, so I look for it). If I ever see anything else I need detailed, they always jump right on it and take care of it also. While the building is small, they keep it tidy and the air conditioning works well. Unlike some other washes, the bathroom here is clean. They also have a nice big porch and a small Koi pond out front. The porch is covered and has ceiling fans so it's not too hot usually to sit outside. Another big bonus is that they have a free WiFi hotspot that you can use your own laptop on, or you can borrow one of their laptops for free. The laptops are newer Dells and the connection is a quick DSL connection more

Avril Exclusives Auto Boutique
4050 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 734-0007
avrils really does a good job, not the fastest in town, but they are great to deal with. You might be able to find cheaper places and faster places but the people at avrils have my business for life!!!!! I went to just get a carwash and the young man that greeted me at my car said he could buff out this small scratch for me, for FREE!!!! Pros + great service Cons - not as fast as a, machine wash more
Champions Car Wash & Lube
3361 Buford Dr
Buford, GA 30519
(770) 614-1605
Harry T's Car Wash & Lube
730 Bankhead Hwy
Carrollton, GA 30117
(770) 836-1515
Harry's crew always does a great job with my car. I've never had a problem with the service and it seems as if they always go above and beyond the call of duty. A great business. Pros + All-around great more
Cactus Car Wash
575 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 876-3232
I took my car there because they are one of the few places that use a clay bar. I paid 249.95 for the works service which includes according to them "everything you can do to a car", such as carpet shampoo, leather conditioning, engine pressure wash, spray paint the fender walls so it looks new, clay bar, compound, wax, and so forth. I arrived at 11: 55 AM and was told the whole process would take two and a half hours so I left and had something to eat locally and came back around 2:15. By 3:30 they were still working on my car and did not finish until 4:20. As they were making the finishing touches on the car I had noticed something on my rims that looked like wax buildup and that was never there before. They tried using Mothers Wheel Cleaner to remove it and it would not come off. Finally, a manager (Karl) came by and looked at my wheels and said that the chrome lip on the wheels were etched from the chemical that they used to clean them and that the chemical was probably left on more
Mr Clean Car Wash
1585 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
(770) 578-9300
I highly reccommend this Carnett's car wash. They always provide top service in a timely fashion. All staff members are couteous as well. Pros + Service, Price, location Cons - Not a brand new facility more
GUT 3 Mobile Detailing
2380 Rambling Wy
Lthonia, GA 30058
(678) 933-5746
Sandy Springs Car Wash
6585 Roswell Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
(404) 256-5056
Really, when you get right down to it, is there that much of a difference between the "Deluxe" package and the "So-So Scrubbing" package? As long as your car rolls off of the track looking sparkling clean both inside and out, and you don't have to vaccuum all those cigarette butts and fossilized french fries out of your carpet, isn't that all that matters? On that score, Sandy Springs Car Wash delivers, and if there's a bit of a wait at peak times (i.e., Saturday afternoons), well, that's just a testament to the quality of the end result. Says what it does, does what it says. more
California Autobuff Inc
2955 Peachtree Rd
Ste D Lower Level, Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 266-0580

Related Experts

Robby Nowlin
Auto expert