Why are bunnies, foxes, and kitty cats considered the sexy animals?

0
10 Posted

0
10

Probably because many qualities of any of those animals are considered attractive in women. Cats and foxes are similar in that they’re considered clever, sleek, graceful, lithe, and very crafty animals. Any good seductress would also have those qualities. Bunnies are more applied to women who have a more cute quality to their sensuality. With them a bunny is applied for a sense of playfulness and… well… I’m sure I don’t have to bring up how often rabbits do what rabbits do best. It’s not so much an idea of the animal being sexy, but a woman having qualities similar to that animal, that men find sexy in the woman. If you try to apply qualities of other animals (or the first quality a person would typically think of) to a woman, it probably wouldn’t be as effective. For example, if you were to compare a woman to a whale, the first thing you would think is that she’s fat. Compared to a hyena, you’d think she’s a petty, scraggly pest. If you compared her to a coatimundi, no one would h