Why do Christians celebrate Easter?

0

Why do Christians celebrate Easter?

0

In his book, Joseph gives a clear presentation of the meaning of Easter and why there is no such concept in Islam. Joseph also gives convincing evidence that Jesus is the Passover Lamb that the Old Testament looked forward to.

0

Yes, Christians celebrate Easter, but only as to celebrate the great happenings of our Lord, Jesus. It’s really the day of Resurrection, or Resurrection Sunday.

0

Easter is just a name given to the feast of Passover, which was the time of the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus. And Christians didn’t appropriate Christmas from paganism it is the other way round. Fuuny how this lie keeps being repeated ad nauseum, read some proper history for a change, not biased propaganda. http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/pr…

0

some christians celebrate easter a little differently like they go to church and remember jesus’s sufferings and so on but eveyone likes easter eggs.

0

Easter is too celebrate the resurection of Jesus. the bunny, the eggs, the tree and Santa from Christmas, all have nothing to do with Christianity. They are pagan ideas that got into it, and my history teacher told me why but i forgot.