How does a person get pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
11
Frank Bell Posted

1 2 3 4 15 16 17
0
Jayesh Pednekar

Defining the term cancer, it is uncontrolled division of a cell mainly because the cell changes from behaving normally and getting into the mutated form wherein there is no regulation on its growth and development.

Pancreatic cancer is associated with the cells of the Pancreas and one of the major symptoms include weight loss which is associated with the effect localized to the islet cells. Although, there is not a clear evidence regarding the onset of the condition, many people mistakenly highlight themselves with having the condition merely on the basis of symptoms that they suffer from and use search tool to come to a conclusion which psychologically triggers emotional imbalance within the body making the person disturbed or depressed even though he/she may not be having the condition.

If diagnosed with the condition, there can be some reasons for its output including gene errors or mutations, changes in diet patterns, irregularities in cell cycle, etc. In most of the cases, the condition goes unnoticed but the symptoms usually convey the severe stages of cancer.

Cancer in short is always present in the body in a balanced state but this definition is not in a scientific term and when this regulation is disturbed, it progresses and takes the role of destruction.

0
masunssss

I heard somewhere that watching porn and masturbation are good cancer prevention. I don’t even know if this is true or not, but just in case I watch hd ebony porn and masturbate for pleasure. I don’t see anything bad in it, because you enjoy it. The main thing is that such activities do not cause discomfort to anyone, but otherwise you can not steam at all 🙂 but this is in my opinion and you may have your own point of view on this subject.

0
Affan Rasyid

Pancreatic cancer is a disease caused by the growth of tumors in the pancreas. The pancreas is a large gland that is part of the digestive system and has a length of about 15 cm. Pancreatic cancer can be experienced by men and women, and usually occurs in people who are elderly or above 75 years.

Until now the cause of a person affected by pancreatic cancer is still not known with certainty, but there are several risk factors that can increase the chance of developing pancreatic cancer as follows.
Diabetes can increase a person’s risk of pancreatic cancer. Conversely, malignant tumors that grow in the pancreas can also be a cause of diabetes.

Helicobacter pylori bacteria that cause gastric infection is estimated to slightly increase a person’s risk of pancreatic cancer.

Smoking can increase the risk of pancreatic cancer because toxins and harmful chemicals can cause tissue and organs in the body to become irritated and inflamed.

Above 75 years old.

People who do not do much physical activity, are overweight or obese, and are not accustomed to a healthy diet.

Have suffered inflammation of the pancreas or pancreatitis.

Has a close family member suffering from pancreatic cancer.

In addition to the risk factors as mentioned above, there are also other risk factors that can increase the risk of developing pancreatic cancer, namely people who consume excessive alcoholic drinks and sufferers of chronic hepatitis.

0
itamarelk123

Pancreatic cancer arises when cells in the pancreas, a glandular organ behind the stomach, begin to multiply out of control and form a mass. These cancerous cells can other parts of the body.[10] There are many types of pancreatic cancer.[6] The most common, pancreatic adenocarcinoma, accounts for about 90% of cases,[11] and the term “pancreatic cancer” is sometimes used to refer only to that type.[6] These adenocarcinomas start within the part of the pancreas which makes digestive enzymes.[6] Several other types of cancer, which collectively represent the majority of the non-adenocarcinomas, can also arise from these cells.[6] One to two percent of cases of pancreatic cancer is neuroendocrine tumors, which arise from the hormone-producing cells of the pancreas.[6] These are generally less aggressive than pancreatic adenocarcinoma.[6]

1
Lina Lam

Pancreatic cancer is one of those diseases that is hard to detect. However, there are lifestyle actions (risk factors) that can contribute to getting pancreatic cancer, which include smoking, obesity, having a personal or family history of diabetes, or chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, and genetics. Signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer include the following: jaundice, light-colored stools, dark urine, pain in the upper or middle abdomen or back, sudden weight loss, appetite loss, extreme fatigue. https://www.emedicinehealth.com/pancreatic_cancer_treatment/article_em.htm#what_are_the_signs_and_symptoms_of_pancreatic_cancer

1 2 3 4 15 16 17