How does a person get pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
7
Frank Bell Posted

0
Carter87

I became very worried about my health as I have constant pain in the lower abdomen. I started to take a pain reliever in the form of a https://hempworldstore.com/green-roads-cbd-oil-1500-mg/. It is said that it does not harm, but I worry that I do not develop cancer in organisime.

0
Alton Barrows

Scientists don’t know exactly what causes most pancreatic cancers, but they have found several risk factors that can make a person more likely to get this disease:
Risk factors that can be changed:

• Tobacco use
  • Overweight and obesity
  • Workplace exposure to certain chemicals

Risk factors that can’t be changed:

• Age
  • Gender
  • Race
  • Family history
  • Inherited genetic syndromes
  • Diabetes
  • Chronic pancreatitis
  • Cirrhosis of the liver
  • Stomach problems
0
Kumud Jha

The exact cause of pancreatic cancer is not known but some high risks are known, such as:

1-Diabetes: a diabetic person has 3to5 times greater risk of pancreatic cancer

2-Obesity and inactivity

3-smoking-due to presence of carcinogenic compounds in cigarettes which leads to inhibition of cell death

4-pancreatic cysts and chronic pancreatitis

5-diet

6-lycopene(tomato nutrient)& selenium

0
Smiley Dane

Speaking about this pancreatic cancer this is runs on the families..hereditary pancreatitis,this cause also of the long term inflammation of the pancreas,stomach ulcer,diabetes and infection such as hepatitis infection are some risk why a person gets pancreatic cancer.

0
RONITA MONDAL

I am very known about this cancer, as my brother died cause of pancreatic cancer. He drinks alcohol occasionally, as a result it become acid . when we took him to hospital he was not able to stool neither he could urine.When we talk about this disease he told that if he had drink alcohol on regular basis but on small amount on regular basis, this disease would not happen, but he drank so occasionally that it destroys his all the organs.