How to make sugar-free, low-fat homemade salad dressing recipes?
. Basic Vinaigrette Ingredients * 1/3 cup red or white wine vinegar * 2/3 cup light olive oil * 3/4 tsp salt * 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper * 1/4 tsp oregano * 1 garlic clove, peeled Instructions Meas ure all ingredients into an airtight container with lid. Cover and shake. Refrigerate overnight, remove garlic. Shake well before serving. Shallot Dressing Ingredients * 3 Tbsp white wine * 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar * ½ cup olive oil * 1/4 cup chopped parsley * 2 Tbsp minced shallot * 1 ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard * 3/4 tsp salt * 1/4 tsp ground black pepper Instructions Comb ine wine, vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt, and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake. Mix in oil and parsley, cover and shake.
Salad of vegetables vinegar and boiled eggs
Fresh salad with vegetables is a favorite of women because it provides many essential vitamins for the body, has a very good effect in maintaining body shape.
1 tablespoon of vinegar
2–3 garlic cloves peeled and minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3–4 pieces of sea bass fillet, washed and sliced
1/3 cup of pure olive oil
12 cups of bitter vegetables such as chicory, purple cabbage, bitter vegetables
3 large boiled eggs.
• Add garlic to a salad bowl, add some salt and pepper.
• Add lemon juice and vinegar and let stand for 5 minutes.
• Then mix the mixture and add olive oil and stir well.
• Add prepared vegetables , fish and boiled eggs to a salad bowl. You should only use about 3 egg whites and 1 egg yolk, the red yolk part you can keep to cook another dish. Mix well and enjoy.
My personal favorite remains the green curd/yogurt salad dressing :
- Take some green chilies + some coriander + few small cuts of garlic + pinch of salt + lemon juice
- Blend them well to a runny paste
- You can continue to use this paste alone or mix with some curd/greek low-fat yogurt and then pour over your salad. It yummy and refreshing!