What were your symptoms when you were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
2
Frank Bell Posted

0
Alex Wolzchkov

My symptoms were such that I had just constant headaches, muscle aches, cramps. And constantly vomited. The doctor recommended using CBD to reduce the pain threshold https://purekana.com/products/cinnamint-pure-picks/. In general, this is a good way to make muscle relaxation, I highly recommend someone to interfere with constant pain

0
Samara Samara123

you should go to the doctor

0
Ray Martin

Actually started as Acute Pancreatitis, extreme pain. After a month in the hospital was told I needed surgery and sent home for a week to talk it over with family due to the nature of the disease and risks of the surgery.

At the follow up appointment a week later they found that a vein had ruptured and had emergency surgery. The doctor found a spot on the pancreas after it was removed and tested it was cancerous.

Today cancer free but living without a pancreas.

0
Kushagra Gupta

Symptoms like chronic epigastric colicky pain, anorexia, loss of weight, might be assosciation with bouts of vomitting.

0
Nitesh kumar Pandey

symptoms such as epigastric pain, digestive difficulties, appetite, and weight loss, changed bowel habits