0
Q:

What alcohol has the least calories?

Answers

0
A very large portion of the calories in any alcoholic beverage will come from the alcohol itself. Relative to the amount of alcohol the drink, I suppose that vodka, neat or on the rocks, would have the fewest calories -- after all, it contains little more than alcohol and water. If you're looking for an actual drink rather than straight spirits, try a gin and tonic, vodka tonic, or vodka soda or any drink mixed with a no-calorie soft drink like Coke Zero. Or, if you must, a light beer. Miller Genuine Draft Light proudly advertises its 64 calories; other light beers will have slightly more. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
The clearer the alcohol, the less calories it has in it, so white wine, for example, is more saintly than red. All alcohol is fattening, but I tend to stick to vodka and diet coke/ or any diet mixer in fact. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
It's fine to have the spirits 'cos you can top your glass up with tonic water, diet coke & lemonade & such like and make it into a long drink so your calories won't be that bad..........and apparantly if you have 'diet' lemonade or coke then you are meant to get more drunk quicker 'cos there's some reaction that happens when it's mixed with alcohol. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
A shot of vodka 80 proof has 97 calories and a Miller lite has 96 calories each. Try mixing your liquor with a Diet soda so no extra calories are added. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Straight hard liquor. All the calories come from alcohol. With pretty much everything else you get some calories from sugars, starches or other sources in addition to alcohol. You can mix with soda water or diet sodas to keep the calories down. If you hate light beer Guinness only a few more calories than Coors Light. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
answers.yahoo.com
0
No do not stick with wine thats probly got the most calories of all(so iv heard sorry if im wrong).I would recomend vodka mixed with something low cals. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
I would say either light beer, wine, or rum and diet coke... mixed drinks add the alcohol calories and the mixer. Some mixed drinks have more than 400 calories! more
answers.yahoo.com

...