Tired of receiving emails notifying you of all of the activity on Experts123 that pertains to you? Now there is a way to disable the email notifications that you do not want to receive.
Reasons to Keep Email Notifications
Email notifications facilitate keeping you involved with your Experts123 profile and community. There are notifications for events like when you sign up, when someone "likes" or comments on your work, or when someone answers a question you've posted.
Upon turning off the email notifications, you will not be notified when you ask a question (complete with related questions), when your question is answered, or when someone "likes" or comments on your contributions depending on what options you select. You will then have to manually check all of your work in order to keep up with the activity pertaining to your profile.
Reasons Why You Might Want to Disable Some Notifications
If you are someone who receives hundreds of emails per day and have an inbox that is constantly filling up, we do not want to hassle you with even more emails. While email notifications are helpful, if you aren't going to read them, Experts123 does not want to be a nuisance.
How To Edit Your Notification Settings
- Log in and go to My Profile at the top of the page.
- On the Notifications tab, there is a link on the top right that takes you to the "Notification Settings."
- Click on Notification Settings.
- You will see options to enable or disable certain email options.
- If the box is checked, then you will continue to receive that email notification. If the box is unchecked, you will no longer receive email notifications.
Experts123 Working to Fit You
This feature is a great way for you to customize your experience at Experts123 to best suit you and your lifestyle. Some people like getting notifications for everything, while others prefer to check when it is most convenient for them. This is just one more way that Experts123 is working to make your experience with us a great one.